Kaia Luxe Bracelet | Aquamarine
Our Kaia Luxe Beaded Bracelet features Aquamarine and African Opal stones accented with delicate Gold Vermeil beads. Soothing colors of the Sea give this feminine style a soft and luxurious appearance. Includes 14k Gold Fill 1" extender chain for a perfect fit.
» Measurements: 7 - 8" adjustable length | 8-10 mm width
» Materials: African Opal, Aquamarine Gemstones | Vermeil spacer beads | 14k Gold Filled clasp and extender chain
» Handcrafted in Florida
PACKAGING | GIFTS
» Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box tied with a pretty bow, ready for gift giving
» Gift wrap + Handwritten Gift note available free of charge - please request in notes section at checkout
» Free Ground Shipping for all US orders of $75+ and all orders in Florida
» $3.95 Flat Rate Shipping for US orders under $75
» Expedited + International shipping rates available at checkout
- Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box tied with a pretty bow, ready for gift giving
- Multiple items may ship in one box, so please specify if you would like a separate box per item
- Gift wrap + Handwritten note available FREE of charge - please request in Notes section at checkout
To help keep all your jewelry looking its best and to save yourself extra cleaning time, remove all pieces before showering, swimming, washing your hands or using household cleaners. Additionally, jewelry should avoid contact with lotion, sunscreen, hairspray, and perfume.
Gold Filled Jewelry Care
When not wearing, store your jewelry in an airtight bag or container. Gold filled jewelry is fairly resistant to tarnishing; however, regular wear and exposure to humidity and personal care products can dull its luster over time. To return your piece to its original shine, there are a few easy options:
1. Soak for a few minutes in warm, soapy water using a mild dish detergent, then rub with a lint-free or microfiber cloth. A soft toothbrush can be used for small spaces and crevices, just don't overdo it!
2. Spritz with Windex, rinse with warm water, then rub with a lint-free or microfiber cloth. Windex works especially well for removing grime and oil.
3. For ease and convenience, we also recommend buffing with Sunshine Polishing Cloths, which are readily available online.
Gold Vermeil & Gold-Plated Jewelry Care
When not wearing, store your jewelry in an airtight bag or container. To polish, soak for a few minutes in warm, soapy water using a mild dish detergent, then rub with a lint-free or microfiber cloth. Avoid jewelry cloths (even Sunshine cloths) that contain any chemical cleaners or abrasives, as these can strip the gold layer from the base metal.
Gemstone and Mineral Care
Corals, opals, onyx, shells, pearls, and turquoise are all softer or porous elements that require special care. Avoid soaking these even in soapy water for long periods or using any chemical cleaners or abrasives on them, as this may damage or weaken them.
Silk Tassel Care
Whenever possible, store your tassel jewelry hanging or in a box separate from other jewelry to avoid crimping. To bring your tassel back to perfection, touch up using a steamer or an iron at its lowest setting.